Friday, April 4, 2008

The Gods Must Be Crazy

I actually managed to log in to my blog from my computer! Previously I've had to post or edit from my dad's mac. Who knows how long this will last, though? I'm not counting on anything right now. LOL

Yesterday I finished two bibs for a friend on Etsy, and sent them off today.
Today I finished two pillowcases for a decorator in town. I make the cases, and she makes the pillows as a gift to the people whose nurseries she's done.
So far I've done them in six colors --- white, pink, yellow, blue, lavendar, and natural. I keep the design in my machine's memory so it's easy to call up. The hardest part is remembering the measurements when it's been a few months since the last one. :o)

2 comments:

Chris Stone said...

those pillowcases are a great idea! and congrats on being able to log into blogspot at home!

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

LOL...love the bibs!