Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Kick in the Pants

I got a kick in the pants from a friend and customer Thursday night. She snapped at me because she got snapped at. She apologized, but it was just what I needed to get to work. I got her order done in one day and sent it off today.
She ordered this onesie (which I had on hand), and a coordinating bib and burp set in purple. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of them before I sealed them up. :o( I'll have to get her to take some before she gives her gift.

4 comments:

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Very cute Ladybugs.

Katie L. said...

Such a cute onesie!
It's always good to get a kick in the pants to get things going, I find I need one often :{

Kitty said...

somtimes you just need a kick.
i know how that goes.

Tia Colleen said...

awww, that is darn cute!