Monday, April 21, 2008

Why do I do this to myself?

Last weekend I managed to make it to 200 hearts and 25 sales, so I decided to offer a special deal (not a sale; if I ever try another sale one of my friends has promised to hit me over the head with a jewelry hammer). Anyway, I said that my next customer who put "200/25" in the note to seller could get 20% off one item and 25% off a second one if they purchased by midnight central time on April 20.

Silly me! I thought at least one person would be interested in saving money, but noooooooooo, I didn't have a single nibble. :o( I started at least 3 threads about it and my friends helped me keep them alive, but I had absolutely no luck. Again.

Next time I mention "sale" or "special", I need to have my mind examined. Then my friend can hit me with her hammer. :o)

1 comment:

Debs said...

Poor ladybugs :-(
I'll be happy to bump threads for you anytime if you do decide to do anything like that again.