Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Mitts

Tonight I finished my second set
of micro mitts while listening to the Rangers beat the Mariners in a hard-fought game. This pair is blue-green with yellowish dots . I haven't listed them yet, as I'm waiting to hear from someone who likes blue-green items and thinks the mitts are great.


And yes, these have been "in production" for a couple years as well. :-) The next set I'll have to make from scratch, and I want to do it soon -- I've got several people who were disappointed that the first set sold today.

5 comments:

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Looks like you have a hit on your hands. Can be taken literally with mitts. Congrats Ladybugs. :)

kim* said...

Yes they are quite lovely. I need sales before I can make etsy purchases :)

Anonymous said...

They are very, very cute! How many uses do they have? Are they for hot tea mugs only? Just curious. I like them a lot. They are very unique and well made. Cool Beans.

raghousenternational.etsy.com
Ren

Jen Vecc said...

i think that they are wonderful- i love the colors! :)

Ladybuggz said...

You can use them for a lot more than just mugs --- get hot bowls out of the microwave, remove a glass lid without steaming yourself, and more. And thanks. :o)