Friday, February 19, 2010

The Friday 56 -- Mountain Wild

A weekly meme hosted by Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence along with these instructions on your blog or (if you don't have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog. * Post a link along with your post back to this blog. * Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


This week's book is Mountain Wild by Stacey Kayne. It's a western historical romance I picked up at the library book sale for 50 cents. It was by the computer so I could list it on Bookmooch.

"With that, she took a bite."

3 comments:

Suldog said...

Well, I already posted today, but here you go:

Trinity by Leon Uris

"Another room is more private, the bedroom, and very few are allowed in."

I don't expect that helps much, but I did my part :-)

Chris Stone said...

hey, Suldog's been here! Thanks for stopping by. I miss you gals in the Suspect thread! Hope everything is well with you.

Unknown said...

Hi You have a great blog. I followed! Check out my blog and FOLLOW back:) Just click on the "Networked Blogs FOLLOW" under my profile on my blog. Thanks!
Can't wait to read more!