Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Morning

I took my camera when I went out to get the paper. Have a look.
There's a driveway in there somewhere, I swear.

You'd never guess that Dad beat all the snow off the oleander yesterday evening. And at the top of the photo is a live oak branch just waiting to fall into the street. I just hope it doesn't hit a car.

This is the street we generally use to get out of our neighborhood. Hope a lot of the snow has fallen off by this afternoon when I go to work.

Here's what left of a tree in my neighbor's front yard. Luckily the branches fell across the lawn, and not on our garage or their house.

See more snow pix on my flickrpage.

2 comments:

Almay Alday said...

That looks so pretty! We have tons of it where I live!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That's a lot!