Friday, July 11, 2008

I hate going to the dentist :o(

I really, truly hate going to the dentist. It's not him in particular, it's my childhood memories of having a tooth filled without novocaine. It's a long story, but suffice it to say I remember screaming.

Unfortunately, I really, really, really need to go to the dentist. The last time I went I had a sore tooth and he couldn't find any problems with that tooth. That will not be the case this time, as I have cracked off several bits of my tooth in the intervening time (length not to be disclosed).

It hurts, I vow to call the dentist, it stops hurting after a few days, and I forget about it for the most part. Then it starts hurting again and the vicious cycle resumes.


For the second time in the last two months I am surviving on advil and tylenol, but there's a limit to what I can take. Last night it hurt so much I had to take one of my migraine pills --- didn't kill it completely, but at least I could sleep after a fashion.

Now it's Friday evening and no chance to call until Monday morning. I hope I make it that far. Right now I wish I could knock the tooth out with a baseball bat. It surely couldn't hurt any worse.

I want some serious painkillers RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: