Thursday, December 4, 2008

3 sales in 2 days!!!!

This has been my best week ever here on
Etsy.
Friday afternoon my Autumn Leaves micromitts were snapped
up by the first person to view them.



Saturday a friend bagged the Golden Leaves mitts and a baby blanket.


And on Sunday morning another friend purchased her special order, two matching pairs of mitts for her and a friend.

I'm also working on three commissions -- mitts and heartpads for an Etsy friend, and two local embroidery orders -- and I have another Etsy commission to accept for more mitts!

So far I've sold 8 pairs of micromitts on Etsy, and 4 pairs locally (plus the two orders!). Looks like I've found a previously unfilled need with my marvelous micro mitts. :o)

2 comments:

Morrgan said...

Congrats! :)

Suldog said...

Good for you! They sure do look pretty.