Wednesday, December 24, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

I haven't taken any pictures of this year's tree yet, so here's one from a few years ago. It was the second Christmas that I had my digital camera. Notice the gift on the right, stylishly wrapped in a Container Store bag.

This year Christmas is at our house, after two years at my sister's in Ft. Worth. Hosting a holiday dinner has its good and bad points. Bad -- having to cook and clean up (especially cleaning up the house beforehand!). Good -- you don't have to drive home when you're tired and stuffed to the gills. :o)

Late tonight I have to put out the stockings on the livingroom furniture so one or more of Santa's helpers can fill them. This particular elf didn't have a chance to get much this year, so I hope the other elves who live here did better.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: